75 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Ukraine
RudVych says

Hi, Simon! I really like your music! It’s great! From the heart and soul. Beautiful portfolio. Good luck to you, man! I followed you too!:)

30 posts
  • Germany
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SimonDaum says

Thank so much for all the kind words, I am amazed about the responses. Unfortunatly I am just in Hospital with something that feels serious. Wish me luck, I would be sad to have to leave without hitting the milion sales :-) Thanks everyone

75 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ukraine
RudVych says

Thank so much for all the kind words, I am amazed about the responses. Unfortunatly I am just in Hospital with something that feels serious. Wish me luck, I would be sad to have to leave without hitting the milion sales :-) Thanks everyone

Simon. Be healthy in mind and body! The brain makes a decision, and your body and soul obey him. Good luck! :)

30 posts
  • Germany
SimonDaum says

Simon. Be healthy in mind and body! The brain makes a decision, and your body and soul obey him. Good luck! :)

Thanks so much, will do my best ;-)

80 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
evoctavesmusic says

Hi,Simon!!! I’m also new to audiojungle.Your tracks sounds really great.Good luck and take care!!!

30 posts
  • Germany
SimonDaum says

Hi,Simon!!! I’m also new to audiojungle.Your tracks sounds really great.Good luck and take care!!!

Thanks so much for listening and for your kind words :-)

21 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
AGKSoundZ says

Hi SimonDaum!

I saw your thread and wanted to welcome you to the community! Really great music in your portfolio! Best of luck to you!

by
by
by
by
by
by