I want to bring something up since I bought several WP themes here on TF. The most of them use google fonts and maps and I always have to change the google urls from http to https since I am using ssl certificates for the most pages and the browsers are notifying the visitors that the connection is just partially encrypted.
So dear developer please use https instead of http for loading google fonts and goole map elements into your templates. Thanks.
Perhaps authors using Google Fonts should enqueue them this way:
$protocol = is_ssl() ? 'https' : 'http'; wp_enqueue_style( 'google-fonts', "$protocol://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400italic,700italic,400,700" );
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Won a Competition
- Halloween Competition Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- United Kingdom
Or just use protocol relative URL’s, //fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans