397 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
Panda-Bear says

... but it’s not showing just yet !!! not too sure if it’s brown or red (is it my eyesight, or does my screen colour need calibrating).

Anyway, – just proud to have reached this benchmark. I’m not the most prolific of VH authors, but maybe this is a sign that i should really start to think about seriously committing to producing regular VH and AJ output.

Thanks to all the wonderful Envato staff and my fellow colleagues and authors who continue to learn and grow off each other.

Too early to think about the £1,000,000 mark .. but, hey – small steps…

Roll on.. my next step $5,000….

648 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
abstract-labs says

Now you have the brown one, but if you sold more then 1000$ it will be red in 24 hours more or less, so congrats mate! Well done :)

284 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
unlockedart says

Congrats Keep up the good work and good luck in sales in the future!!!

391 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+2 more
starbugsound says

Congrats! Well done ;-)

397 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
Panda-Bear says

thx Andrus / Unlockedart – always was confused between brown/red.

good luck!

1558 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Congratulations! I wish you to have next one soon.

Best regards Andeey

930 posts
    Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
3Ddym says

Congrats Buddy!

648 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
abstract-labs says

23 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Michaelstudios says

Congrats dude :)

1257 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

Congrats!

by
by
by
by
by
by