67 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ndandeband says

Hi, I have an idea to insert on audiojungle site a column with ‘just sold’ data strem where we can see for example last 10 or 15 sold audiojungle items. What do you think?

765 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
Waderman says

Hi, for what reason ? You can see it under popular files.
Better to see who´s Online or to have a chat room / chat window I´m waiting for.

67 posts
  • Located in Europe
ndandeband says

For what reason? Reason is simple In popular files you can see the same titles on every week. Sometimes there are a little changes – you can see something new, or a change place another track, but if you don’t have a big sales nobody ever see your track. Even if you sold couple licences you don’t have a chance to show your little success to the world and to a next, new buyers – this is this chance If your track like someone so much that he buy it, then someone else have a chance to listen and buy if he like, even when you don’t have so big sales to by in popular files. Maybe this will by you promotion to by in this category in next week…

157 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
EvAndree says

I think it’s a good idea. Not “best seller” but recent sellers. Cool!

1556 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
SoundFix says

Hi, I have an idea to insert on audiojungle site a column with ‘just sold’ data strem where we can see for example last 10 or 15 sold audiojungle items. What do you think?

I think that’s a great idea. Gives items a chance of more exposure and to consequently pick up more sales. I’m sure buyers would appreciate it too, it would make a nice change from looking at the Top Sellers all the time, if they’re too lazy to search.

2180 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I like this idea. It could bring more dynamics and versatility to sales,as opposed to best seller list,plus it’s an interesting novelty and novelty is good :)

866 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
MichalskiMusic says

You can this today on Audiojungle Radio. There is a search type that shows Top New Tracks from the last 30 days. I check it all the time. Very useful. And it works by category. Check it out.

67 posts
  • Located in Europe
ndandeband says

Hi MichalskiMusic, Thanks, I didn’t found this radio to this moment – indeed a very useful tool, and I will be often looked there But Audiojungle Radio it’s not the same what I think. Ignoring fact that few people know about this, and even less buyers – This list is again a list of the best selling in 30 days. This means that it will be a list of the same authors as every week… My proposition exposes not only the ‘best sold’ but in general any sold. It expands the number of tracks promoted, suggested at the main page AudioJungle. And if small, not conflicting bar show up on every page AudioJungle the buyer would have a very broad view of our songs… ND

866 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
MichalskiMusic says

Hi MichalskiMusic, This list is again a list of the best selling in 30 days. This means that it will be a list of the same authors as every week…

Not so. It is actually the best selling tracks approved in the last 30 days. It is almost never the same. Corporate can be similar, but none of the all time best sellers unless it is a recently released track (approved in the last thirty days). This is exactly why I find it so useful. It is only recently approved tracks, by category.

341 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
joshhunsaker says

ooh this is a really cool idea… like a live update feed on the latest items that sold, would be pretty neat IMO

by
by
by
by
by
by