183 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in South Africa
modernworldweb says

Hey everyone! Well, im not here to boast about a new color paw (as you can see the non-existence of any paw for that matter) but i want to say a big thank you to everyone in this community! I came across this site through some random link a couple of month back and was inspired to one day sell some work on here but my journey so far has been one of learning and i can proudly say that i have learnt so much from this community – SERIOUSLY – and a lot of you answer questions in detail and take you time when you probably live a very busy and hectic life! I really appreciate it – a lot! I hope there could be more of you in the world that give and share knowledge…. Fine, i havent sold anything here (yet) nor have i bought anything – please dont throw me out though :) – (but would probably be doing so in the very near future as there is so much awesome talent here) but i am getting better and better and hopefully i will sell stuff on here some day that is themeforest worthy. :D i feel like im a part of a family. I feel so blessed to have found this community. So, thank you :)

To all those who take their time to answer questions and really care, i hope you get a hundred times the favour back at you in all you do!

Once again, THIS IS AN AWESOME COMMUNITY !

Thank you to everyone!

4336 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

Thank YOU :)

4336 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

[yikes! I can’t remove my own double posts] :D sorry for this one.

183 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in South Africa
modernworldweb says
[yikes! I can’t remove my own double posts] :D sorry for this one.

haha Ivy! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by