- Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- United States
I like the colors and the simplicity, but what i have to say is that, don`t you think the font size is a bit small??? i don`t know, i don`t want to pressure you before it get reviewed but just saying! Well done cheers!Now that you mention it, I do think think it’s too small. Is there a way I can make changes once it’s been excepted?
I agree as I look at it for the first time, the size is way to small for an admin panel. And yes, you can re-upload it again by clicking edit once the file is already approved.
Cool looking but the font size is a bit small and the line height is also a bit less. Rest the theme is great!
To all that wants to know, my theme was declined. BUT that’s ok because this gives me the opportunity to make it more valuable.
So, if you guys wouldn’t mind… what are some things you’d recommend I do? What are some of the things you had to learn from trial and error? Any suggestions, recommendation, and/or criticisms are welcomed.