838 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
YD-LABS says

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept this file as it’s too conceptually similar to other files on the site. We have a lot of similar files and so you need to work on making this file more unique by utilising different fonts, styles and tweaking the general layout in order to make it more original. Take a look at other items in the category to get some idea of the standard of quality required.

3717 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Envato team says
Moved to Item Discussion.

The reviewer is saying that your file is similar to many files on the site already.

Feel free to post your preview image and receive helpful feedback from the community on how to get your item accepted :)

838 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
YD-LABS says

I know that, But I am little bit confused because I upload some Patterns. So, I don’t understand what to do with fonts & layout & styles. It’s not a flyer, not a design only patterns in jpg form.

684 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Indonesia
Gembell says

I know that, But I am little bit confused because I upload some Patterns. So, I don’t understand what to do with fonts & layout & styles. It’s not a flyer, not a design only patterns in jpg form.

Same problem with me….

1838 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

Totally Agree here, when there are too many files to review I guess they copy and paste the text and move on to the other files. I guess he/she just means that the item is similar.

3717 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Envato team says

Hey guys, I’m sure like ShermanJackson said, the reviewer has simply made a mistake due to the sheer amount of files they have to review.

If you would like more feedback on your item and how to fix it, you can contact Support and select general enquiry. Then ask for the reviewer who reviewed your item to give you some additional feedback.

938 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
graphicmind says

Same problem with me….

Exactly, same thing happened to me for a pack of backgrounds…..

364 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
-axnorpix says

The reviewer already mentioned the reason that ur file is similar to other files in the graphic library and the second message i think its general instruction for (flyer,business card,font,pattern and so on..). so, we can understand how to make our all file accept only if our file seems similarity with graphic library files…

by
by
by
by
by
by