• Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • United States
Sophonic says

You have been at this for quite a while now plus you invested a lot of your time and energy into building your profile and portfolio here, why would you pull all of your songs? At least go non-exclusive and upload your tracks at many different sites. Really makes no sense at all to delete your profile unless you are protesting something about audiojungle.

I always thought your music was very good, well whatever you decide good luck to ya!

599 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
TortoiseTree says

You have been at this for quite a while now plus you invested a lot of your time and energy into building your profile and portfolio here, why would you pull all of your songs? At least go non-exclusive and upload your tracks at many different sites. Really makes no sense at all to delete your profile unless you are protesting something about audiojungle. I always thought your music was very good, well whatever you decide good luck to ya!

+1. Maybe try other places. You’ve gone through all that effort making all that music. May as well monetize!

Oddly enough I’ve kind of reached a point where I’m kind of here more for the money than anything else. AudioJungle covers a decent percentage of my rent on an “average” month and even though I really put tons of effort the first year I was here, it was pretty much making money by itself since. Take a break, leave for a few months and let the money roll in. I know the feeling man,I nearly have 200 tracks here and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t getting dry on new ideas. I had a months break and then boom I was writing again. Some of it very different (and not selling well… but oh well) and some of it similar to what I did before.

Don’t get me wrong, I still have a passion for music and what I do here but at the same time the monetary gains have been pretty kind to me LOL.

2603 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Support Staff
+16 more
scottwills Staff says

Hi Eric,

I’m really sorry to hear that you’re considering leaving AudioJungle. I’ve just sent you an e-mail as I would be glad to talk to you some more about any concerns you may have. Hope to hear from you soon!

748 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
guitarjock says

Thank you everyone for all of this nice comments. You gave me some sound advice. That is one of the biggest things I love about this community!

I recently went through a situation here with Envato that I didn’t agree with. I feel that there is a certain amount of improvement that can be made in an area that affects some authors and I am hoping that maybe a little change will come along to make that happen. But I am by no means on bad terms with the company. I just needed a little time to cool off. Envato truly is one of the best sites around for selling royalty free music. I hope that everyone will accept that little bit as an explanation for my considering leaving. I don’t feel that the situation needs to be blown out of proportion, and I feel that Envato is intelligent enough to make the appropriate changes on their own.

But I have decided to stick it out for now. I must admit that I was ready to stop submitting tracks over the situation. But I have decided to hold on to hope that things will change.

Maybe later, when the time is appropriate, I will share my ordeal, as I had a part to play, and something to learn in the process; something that I feel all musicians could learn from.

Anyway, thanks again for the encouraging words.

837 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Canada
gbiasillo says

Hey Man,

Keep your chin up. I’m in the same boat, probably worse. I just don’T understand the AJ marketplace. I have tracks that being used in big TV promos, including advertisements for X-Men films but here it’s dead asa door nail. Keep the faith. something will click into place soon.

Cheers, Gari

75 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Bmoosic says

Hi. I just read your post and listened to some of your tracks. I’m new to stock music and really don’t know what I’m doing however, I am a musician and I know what I like and I know what sounds good, and I really liked your portfolio. I think your music is unique, heart-felt, well produced and commercial. So, my only message to you is that you’re good. Don’t leave. :-)

thesensercomplex
thesensercomplex Recent Posts Threads Started
482 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
thesensercomplex says

Sorry I didn’t catch this post earlier. Glad you decided to stick it out, Eric. If it’s about rejections, I’m still getting rejections on my tracks from time to time. In fact, I’m thinking of changing it to my middle name :) I often want to dispute them but I just put the tracks on another site where reviews aren’t so critical, and write more music :)

by
by
by
by
by
by