I had my first item rejected… ooh the horror It was a case of “yeah it’s pretty but we’ve got lots.”
But I expected it; now where on earth do I reply and say thanks for the constructive critisism?
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Hey there. I was wondering whether you could upload a preview of your file to YouTube or Vimeo, and that way we can give you some feedback about your item. Thank you!