339 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
joshhunsaker says

This is really an awesome place. I’m really stoked that my item was featured!! I may actually do close to $200 this month! That’s so crazy. I only dreamed stuff like that was possible. You guys are the coolest (mods, authors and buyers for making this place so insanely popular). If one day I’m able to quit my day job and rely on music licensing I will have audiojungle to effectively thank for that ability. This place has really kicked stuff off for me like I never would have believed. :)

Can you guys believe 2 years ago the top authors were barely breaching the 100 sales mark per month and now certain authors are bringing in like almost 400 sales a month!? CRAZY . Audiojungle is really wild (haha, pun intended).

920 posts Go Acoustic!
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
jhunger says

+1

Two years ago I would never have even dreamed I’d be selling music online. I can’t say enough good things about AudioJungle, and I look forward to many more years of being an author here.

873 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
AndySlatter Envato team says

Indeed! I have Digital Arts magazine to thank for me discovering FlashDen (as it was then, and before AJ emerged), they had a bunch of Flash files and Audio files as freebies on the magazine CD, I was hugely impressed by these and decided to check out the site behind them…...the rest is history.

When I meet good musicians nowadays I say “Do you realize that you could be making an income from your music by selling on AudioJungle?”

Disclaimer By “good musicians” I mean good musicians who I know are also capable of producing music for suitable for media. :)

773 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
StudioEtude says

Personally, I liked the politeness, tolerance and culture of inspection and support, in fact because of this I am here and stayed. Thank you very much!

2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Glad to have you here Josh, keep rockin’! :)

Appo_Productions
Appo_Productions Recent Posts Threads Started
55 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in United States
Appo_Productions says

I agree, I just joined last week and I love this place. I am very thankful to be among some amazing talent here. Full steam ahead! :)

339 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
joshhunsaker says

Glad to have you here Josh, keep rockin’! :)

Everyday ;)

Almost at $200 for the month… wheeeeeee!

308 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dpremium says

This is the best marketplace. Congrats josh :)

30 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Max-Verbitski says

All respect! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by