2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
GzmGuy says

For those that create WordPress themes, when designing the PSDs do you include all the example body text, and possible sidebar/widget variations.

76 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
duane_ashworth says

whenever I use PS to mock up a design I usually jsut put the default stuff in there (body content, archives, categories etc) , whether everything makes it into the final design depends on whether it fits in with what i’m planning.

I’ll worry about the content of the sidebar etc when i come to coding it.

206 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
mlando says

I usually include just enough to demonstrate what I am trying to achieve. Building a mock-up is really just a guide or a basic blueprint for me. Some things change in the build that just seem to work better than the initial idea. Then some things I just build right in the code. I sometimes find myself going back and finishing the mock-up just to have something for people that purchase the theme. I try to make sure all graphic elements that would likely be altered, are available in the psd and basic copy to demonstrate the key elements.

by
by
by
by
by
by