no-thumbnail
fromoutofthecrowd Recent Posts
Threads Started
5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
fromoutofthecrowd says

Just bought Kallyas theme. Any instructions on where to find, and how to upload the sample theme data?

The internal files after purchase seemingly indicate a completely separate mobile responsive theme? Is such a result possible? All pre-sales text and images indicate mobile responsive included?

3980 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Brazil
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi fromoutofthecrowd, this is a general open forum, you can interact directly with the author here. Simply write him a quick comment and I’m sure he’ll gladly point you in the right direction!

For future reference, this theme also has a dedicated support forum which can be found here. Good luck.

no-thumbnail
fromoutofthecrowd Recent Posts
Threads Started
5 posts
fromoutofthecrowd says

If I don’t get a straight answer to my post I will contact the bank and cancel the order.

90 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
2winFactor says

FYI, Theme Support is OPTIONAL by all authors here. I know hogash provides great support, but it’s never a good idea to start out a business relationship by “contacting the bank and cancelling your order” then keeping the theme (as there’s no way to return it). Just my 2 cents.

707 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
ChillThemes says

The theme itself is responsive, just resize the browser window. As for working with the general use of WordPress always refer to the codex and forum. As for importing content, see here

Note: Providing support is not required and providing it is up to the author, but most do it as it’s good for business. Author’s are here to support their products (not WordPress but most will point you in the right direction for any questions relating to the general use of WordPress), and depending on the time-zone and amount of support requests an author may get, it’s best to give a few days before you expect an answer.

161 posts
  • Europe
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
themebros says

You won’t get an answer here, this is just a general forum, not for support.

The forum you are looking for is the support forum.

by
by
by
by
by
by