4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
martindns says

Hello, i have a lot of difficulties with the last karma theme… I’ve installed the theme on Word Press but since these installation my wp admin is very very very SLOW… more than 15 s between each action (for exemple to go from Apparence to Tools… and so on). I can not work on my admin desk… and create my website… When i upload an other theme (ex: Simplify) it is much more faster !!! Thank you for your help

3672 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

It may have nothing to do with the theme it could be hosting or otherwise or even be a temporary glitch but if you are genuinely concerned its a them issue then email the author. Good luck

4 posts
martindns says

thank you charlie for the answer…. do you know please the email of the author ? not easy to find on the site…. thank you

529 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Estonia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
kriskorn says

thank you charlie for the answer…. do you know please the email of the author ? not easy to find on the site…. thank you

A link to their support desk is on the product page – http://themeforest.net/item/karma-clean-and-modern-wordpress-theme/168737?sso?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=TrueThemes

4 posts
martindns says
i ‘ve just send a ticket. I’ve noticed something very weird… when i change my theme from karma to twenty eleven, my wp admin is working perfectly (no delay, very quick). BUT my home page is still the KARMA one even if this theme is no longer activate… http://www.new.azuretmillesime.com i’m really lost !
4 posts
martindns says
i ‘ve just send a ticket. I’ve noticed something very weird… when i change my theme from karma to twenty eleven, my wp admin is working perfectly (no delay, very quick). BUT my home page is still the KARMA one even if this theme is no longer activate… http://www.new.azuretmillesime.com i’m really lost !
1 post
  • United Kingdom
snapey says

Hi martindns. I have the same problem. Did you find the solution?

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi guys, for future reference, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or general troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

3 posts
axellience says

Hi martindns. I have the same problem. Did you find the solution?
Hi Snapey, did you find any solution? I have the same problem, wp-admin loading time is x10 when Karma is activated. Thanks, Tom
1 post
nocturnalsd says

did anyone find the solution to this I am having the exact same problem, ?

by
by
by
by
by
by