1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
josibu says

I purchased the Kauri-Theme – and I cannot believe it, but I really managed to setup my own shop quite easily, although I have only very very few ideas of programming.

However I worked all night through but could , unfortunately not find a solution to the following points:

1. Translation I used the Poedit program like suggested, translated the .pot file, renamed it and most of the words are really translated. But: When looking at items the button “view details” – this is still Englisch and on the left top is a drop-down menu still showing “product categories”. Also, at the products there is still “Description and More Info”.

Can you give me a hint where to change this? I have used the e-commerce plugin that was delivered and this is obviously already in German ….

2. Another problem in Germany: I really have to show the Terms and Conditions. I put some text in the box showing up at the e-commerce admin navigation. At checkout there is appears then a thickbox showing up with the German text “I have read the t & c” and even the “t & c” is linked. But when you click on the link nothing happens. There should appear a POP UP showing the text – but this does not happen. Please, I really worked on that for hooouuurs – but without this I cannot go online ….

3. I finally managed the shop to calculate the final shipping costs. This should be quite easy: I do have flat rates: national: 4 Euro, international 5,50 Euro. This works when I use the navigation “shipping” at the e-commerce plugin. But there is also a box to fill in the shipping costs at the products page. When I fill in an amount there also, the shipping costs are doubled at checkout. When I leave it blank the shipping costs are calculated correctly when check-out but unfortunately when you look at the product there is under the product price then written: “Shipping Cost = 0 Euro”. How can I NOT SHOW the shipping costs on the product page?

4. The last thing is more cosmetic. I managed to adjust all colors. But when hovering over linked text is changes to “red”. How can I change this?

And: On the home page I use as second box the 3 latest posts. The background there appears still in green – I would rather prefer some kind of blue – how can I change this?

I am sorry if this is so much text to read and I apologize for my English – hope you understand and I would be sooo glad if you could help!! (I’m better at crafting than programming….)

THANK you and regards from Germany.

1546 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

I purchased the Kauri-Theme – and I cannot believe it, but I really managed to setup my own shop quite easily, although I have only very very few ideas of programming.

However I worked all night through but could , unfortunately not find a solution to the following points:

1. Translation I used the Poedit program like suggested, translated the .pot file, renamed it and most of the words are really translated. But: When looking at items the button “view details” – this is still Englisch and on the left top is a drop-down menu still showing “product categories”. Also, at the products there is still “Description and More Info”.

Can you give me a hint where to change this? I have used the e-commerce plugin that was delivered and this is obviously already in German ….

2. Another problem in Germany: I really have to show the Terms and Conditions. I put some text in the box showing up at the e-commerce admin navigation. At checkout there is appears then a thickbox showing up with the German text “I have read the t & c” and even the “t & c” is linked. But when you click on the link nothing happens. There should appear a POP UP showing the text – but this does not happen. Please, I really worked on that for hooouuurs – but without this I cannot go online ….

3. I finally managed the shop to calculate the final shipping costs. This should be quite easy: I do have flat rates: national: 4 Euro, international 5,50 Euro. This works when I use the navigation “shipping” at the e-commerce plugin. But there is also a box to fill in the shipping costs at the products page. When I fill in an amount there also, the shipping costs are doubled at checkout. When I leave it blank the shipping costs are calculated correctly when check-out but unfortunately when you look at the product there is under the product price then written: “Shipping Cost = 0 Euro”. How can I NOT SHOW the shipping costs on the product page?

4. The last thing is more cosmetic. I managed to adjust all colors. But when hovering over linked text is changes to “red”. How can I change this?

And: On the home page I use as second box the 3 latest posts. The background there appears still in green – I would rather prefer some kind of blue – how can I change this?

I am sorry if this is so much text to read and I apologize for my English – hope you understand and I would be sooo glad if you could help!! (I’m better at crafting than programming….)

THANK you and regards from Germany.

Contact me through my profile page for this ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by