15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Sweden
mavraj says

Hi everyone!

As the topic says I keep getting rejected with my designs I cant understad WHY ! The do leave me this message but I still dont get it..

“1. This template has a nice concept going but it is not aesthetic ready for PSD category. 2. It will need many improvements in typography, visual hierarchy, layout and general aesthetics. 3. The template doesn’t offer the level of unique aesthetics necessary for the PSD category’s standards. It fits more into the HTML templates category.”

So – Can anyone help me and tell me WHAT I can approve on the design I’ve made below? How can I make it more aesthetic, how can I improve typography, visual hierarcy, layout etc etc?

http://i35.tinypic.com/x2q69k.jpg

I appreciate ALL help I can get!

Thanks everyone!

15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
solwyvern says

Well, from what I recall,.. The PSD Category requires a much higher level of quality. They probably want layouts that are more unique for the category.

Why not code out the layout instead? They already mentioned it fits int the HTML category. I think it looks great. :]

26 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
buggerlugs says

looks okay to me, ive seen far worse on this site.

66 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+1 more
mbianchi27 says
looks okay to me, ive seen far worse on this site.

+1

I am having the same problem with my PSD template, so I am going to just make into a HTML template and submit it that way.

by
by
by
by
by
by