5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Jasparian says

I am setting up a site with the there kickstart and there are so many widgets and things on the example site and the options I am givin are very basic compared to the example. Do I need to download extra widgets from somewhere ? Also when I use the full witdth option i am still limited to 940 px even though on the example it is responsive full screen ?!?

any thoughts ?

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Jasparian says

I notice my slider is called “orbit slider” and the one on the example is called “Revolution Slider” Am I missing something ?

5 posts
Jasparian says

Also I can only put my slider on the Blog theme page, when it is on a static page in the example… and one final thing lol I cant make more than one blog style page ?!? is that a limitation to this theme or am I just not doing it right ?

Sorry for rambling but im just starting on this tonight and trying to figure out all the glitches im hitting So i can hit the ground running this weekend when I give it an overhaul !

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Contact the author http://support.mnkystudio.com they have excellent support but just so you know all the things you listed here can be done within the theme relatively easy. We did a project using the theme and it could not have been easier. Remember to read the documentation. It will help

5 posts
Jasparian says

I always try to do as much as I can without reading Lol so I will do a little reading before I contact the author. Thanks for the heads up !

83 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Kosovo
+2 more
vuzzu says

Most of authors in marketplace provides a dummy data, try to import the dummy data and with that process you might get a site identical to the demo you’ve seen.

5 posts
Jasparian says

Thanks for the feedback guys, Iv done a little reading and its getting closer to what I was hoping for !

by
by
by
by
by
by