96 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
Inspoir says

How can authors that don’t speak english almost at all promote, sell and give support? English is a must in my opinion. Giving support in a language that X or Y don’t understand… I mean, really…
http://translate.google.com

How professional…

96 posts
+1 more
Inspoir says

How can authors that don’t speak english almost at all promote, sell and give support? English is a must in my opinion. Giving support in a language that X or Y don’t understand… I mean, really…
http://translate.google.com
Anybody who’s tried using this would know that it mainly rips the English language to shreds as it can’t understand what context you are talking in.

Well said, my friend.

374 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
WPWiseOwl says

Anyone else feel that Envato potentially considers the quiz more of a barrier to sales than new authors? Perhaps the thinking was along the lines of: More authors = more sales, Remove quiz = more sales. I’ve got to give them credit for spinning it like they’re altruistically helping new authors out though. ;-)

592 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Ghana
IsaacA says

Anyone else feel that Envato potentially considers the quiz more of a barrier to sales than new authors? Perhaps the thinking was along the lines of: More authors = more sales, Remove quiz = more sales. I’ve got to give them credit for spinning it like they’re altruistically helping new authors out though. ;-)

I don’t get that impression, I’ve gotta say.

301 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
sniperatic says

I don’t get that impression, I’ve gotta say.

No neither do I.

They are doing this as a method to try and increase new authors, which will increase sales, of course. They are a business, that’s what business’s do.

2217 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
crozer says

Don’t wonder if the forums fill with dumb threads regarding “my file got rejected please help” or “my flyer with my mother and sister’s face got rejected i hate graphicriver”, though.

3544 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

This won’t happen..

Don’t wonder if the forums fill with dumb threads regarding “my file got rejected please help” or “my flyer with my mother and sister’s face got rejected i hate graphicriver”, though.

This will happen :D

325 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
-bianca- says

Agreed. I understand that Envato wants to take away a barrier, but this will surely be a result.

About using Google translate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMkJuDVJdTw miscommunication and support…never mix well ;-)

5990 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

When is this happening?
We are aiming to release this some time later this week. We’ll let you know in this forum post as soon as it’s out there.

I know this will be easily skipped by staff ( :D ) but just interested to share my opinion:

While we have major upgrades like search system, please don’t make changes on other departments for a reasonable time – leave some clearance space :D So that authors can notice difference in sales trends with some clarity about what causes what.

565 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Coriiander says

Will those who passed the quiz, which they studied really, really hard for, receive a QuizMaster-badge? Badges, it’s all about the badges.

by
by
by
by
by
by