3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
israelcaballero says

Hi: I´m using Kin minimalist theme and I have problems with image gallery. There are two different problems: 1. I have many gallery pages with several categories inside. When I click more than one page the photos move to the bottom. For example open http://www.israelcaballero.com and click first in “Pinhole” button and then in “Retrato” button, as you can see the photos move to the bottom. When I click just one page its works fine but not with two.

2. When I try To drag the scroll bar to the right, it doesn’t work well in Internet Explorer (last version)

Are bugs? Can somebody help me? Thank You

3429 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
sevenspark Envato team says

Hi! This is a general ThemeForest forum. For product-specific support, please contact the author of that theme through their profile page. You can find the profile page by clicking the author avatar on the product page. :)

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
israelcaballero says

Yes, I tried (and I will try again), but nobody answered me there. I’m sorry but I’m not happy with Theme Forest support. My theme doesn’t work fine and I waste time writing post without answers (except yours) :(

1141 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

Hi: I´m using Kin minimalist theme and I have problems with image gallery. There are two different problems: 1. I have many gallery pages with several categories inside. When I click more than one page the photos move to the bottom. For example open http://www.israelcaballero.com and click first in “Pinhole” button and then in “Retrato” button, as you can see the photos move to the bottom. When I click just one page its works fine but not with two.

2. When I try To drag the scroll bar to the right, it doesn’t work well in Internet Explorer (last version)

Are bugs? Can somebody help me? Thank You

I don’t see problem 1 happening. For problem 2 you will have to wait for the response in the author’s comments and mails or wherever you contacted him :)

3 posts
israelcaballero says

KarmaThemes thanks for your reply. If you want to see problem 1, check this capture: http://israelcaballero.com/bug.JPG (using Mozilla and explorer)

I’m still waiting response of author (I wrote two mails, I created an account in Envato and also I wrote a comment today)

Thanks anyway

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
NoBoxChris says

I’m having the exact same issue. Please let me know if you were able to resolve this problem.

377 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
+6 more
GoodLayers says

I’m having the exact same issue. Please let me know if you were able to resolve this problem.

Not sure did you purchase it yet?

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Unfortunately support on themes is not the responsibility of Themeforest. It is down the the author of the theme and even then it is not a requirement or compulsory (even though most authors do offer it).

The author of that theme is an Elite one and has a good support system. Just in case there was any confusion this : http://support.themegoods.com/ is where you need to register for theme support. It is clear from the item comments that they are replying n the last few days so I am sure they will help you.

@NoBoChris – you will need to sign back in with the account with which you paid for the theme to be able to request support from the author.

I ope you all get it sorted. Good luck

by
by
by
by
by
by