284 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Shellbot says

It’s difficult for an author to have describe every single step in the documentation since people are on different operating systems, using different software, etc so it varies. But let’s see if we can get you sorted out.

First we should check that you’ve uploaded the correct folder in the correct place. Dzinc’s first reply here explains how to find the theme folder in your original download, in your case this folder will be called “kingsize”. Make sure you’re uploading just this folder, and not the whole thing you downloaded from the site.

Where to upload it with FileZilla?. Again the exact filepath varies depending on your host but once you browse to wherever you have WordPress installed you should be uploading themes to wp-content/themes/. Unzip the kingsize folder on your computer before uploading it here, so it’s just a normal folder.

Once that is uploaded we can worry about permissions. The CHMOD instructions you quoted earlier list each folder you’ll want to edit (wp-content/uploads, etc, you can browse to all of these in FileZilla just as you browsed to the themes directory), all you need to do in FileZilla is right-click the folder in question and choose “file permissions” and fill in the correct numbers.

Sidenote: Dzinc’s file permissions screenshot was just supposed to show you how to access the permissions, the coldfusion folder is just a random folder used for demonstration so don’t worry about that.

If you’re still stuck, let us know the exact place you first get confused and we’ll go from there. Drop me a message through my profile page if you want, I can give you a hand over Skype if that might help.

17 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
allaboutfaces1 says

Thanks Shellbot…I’m good at giving golfing tips…LOL

no-thumbnail
thedigitalguru23 Recent Posts Threads Started
1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
thedigitalguru23 says
The ColdFusion Theme is SO difficult to work with when your new to WordPress. Could you recommend any additional documentation that may be on this site or anywhere else?

I am close to scrapping this theme and looking for something else. Can you recommend another theme like ColdFusion that is easier to work with and/or has more documentation available?

4377 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

^ Hi tdguru, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for ColdFusion can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by