523 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
Zeplix says

Though I support the main motif here that the world should be better place tomorrow, I don’t think that this thread is suited on this forum. Mods ?

Why? :S Everyone is peaceful, it’s not a political discussion, nor a religious one, just talking about the aspects of a new internet phenomenon and charity :S

675 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
dexterous says

Though I support the main motif here that the world should be better place tomorrow, I don’t think that this thread is suited on this forum. Mods ?
Why? :S Everyone is peaceful, it’s not a political discussion, nor a religious one, just talking about the aspects of a new internet phenomenon and charity :S

.. And it is related to the marketplaces because of … ? sorry, but in my personal opinion, with all respect to charity and the new internet phenomenon, this should be moved to off-topic.

4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

Never heard about it interesting story, yes I don’t know how its relevant but hey… no bigy i think we can have it here

There is so many s* going on over the world any way this days, and everyone talk about the ipad screen resolution go figure….

5777 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+13 more
KingDog Envato team says

Moved to off-topic

1093 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
lifwanian says

There is so many s* going on over the world any way this days, and everyone talk about the ipad screen resolution go figure….

Agreed. I put it there for that reason, and the fact that nobody really looks in the Off-Topic section…

2217 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says
by
by
by
by
by