- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
I’ve recently uploaded my new WordPress theme, Landscape, but it was rejected due the lack of the details on the inner pages. The reviewer liked the Home Page, but he think that I should change the way that the inner pages are shown.
I’m here to ask you some more feedback, and to know what I should change to get the theme approved. Do you think this will sell well?
Theme Demo -> http://landscape.diogoredin.com
Thank you all!