What do you guys work off of?
Do you prefer to work on a laptop for certain aspects and a desktop for others?
I like designing on a computer but I prefer coding on a laptop. I’m just curious what other people do.
If you work on both do you work directly off of a external hard drive so it’s easier to transfer files back and forth?
I use a desktop with a 24” monitor. I think a desktop unit allows you to customize its performance easier and with lower costs than for a laptop.
I say keep the laptop and get a large monitor. I sometimes wish I had a laptop, it allows you to go places on a temporary basis and still be able to work.
Ok, thanks I certainly will.
On a laptop here, with a big screen and keyb+mouse hooked up to it. The way to go imo, best of both worlds.
I always use laptop. It allows me to work from anywhere
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
I have use a laptop and I’m not going to change it anytime soon, it allows me to work anywhere I want. And in case I need a larger screen, I have an additional large monitor.
Laptop! with an extra Monitor
Who does not want to work at starbucks? ;p
I would say laptop. You can hook USB keyboard/mouse as needed so you have all you need
- You can use it as desktop - Its still portable - less space in your office