Just curious what is the logic of Last updated line in item description?
I have a few buyers who sent me an email with questions like “What’s new in the update”? But i didn’t update the item! And i need to explain that something is wrong and maybe there is an issue with TF bla bla. Because it shows that the item was updated every day since the launch day.
Stop confusing buyers.
I guess “last update” line changes also when you modify something in item description.
They better disable it until it works fine.
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- United States
- Has attended an Envato Live event
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Beta Tester
I’ll bring this to the attention of the devs. Thanks!
This is hapen if i just update the item description too but i`m not updated the package so Kopyov have the point.
Agree, this should work for files update only.
I didn’t make ANY update on item’s page or item itself and it’s still shows that today was Last updated, which already confused couple of buyers.. Please check it.
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Won a Competition
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
Yeah, it looks like each file has been updated today
Same on my behalf, though, I have edited the description. Surely this should only count towards physically uploading an actual file update for the files you’re selling, right?