Fernandestelecaster
Fernandestelecaster Recent Posts Threads Started
114 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Fernandestelecaster says
204 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
Ceku says

I’ve waited for an explosive melody with drums! Also the silence part at 0:51 you’d use some inner vocals again..

P.S.: Something i’m curious about; sorry really wanna ask: 3 sales about 39 $ income but have a badge of 100-1000 $.. How does it happen?

244 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
EfeDemirMusic says

I’ve waited for an explosive melody with drums! Also the silence part at 0:51 you’d use some inner vocals again.. P.S.: Something i’m curious about; sorry really wanna ask: 3 sales about 39 $ income but have a badge of 100-1000 $.. How does it happen?

high probability that ; items removed :)

204 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
Ceku says

I’ve waited for an explosive melody with drums! Also the silence part at 0:51 you’d use some inner vocals again.. P.S.: Something i’m curious about; sorry really wanna ask: 3 sales about 39 $ income but have a badge of 100-1000 $.. How does it happen?
high probability that ; items removed :)

sure, it’s an option for revealing the mystery but the point is that why an author deletes the pre-saled items from his/her portfolio, what would be the reason to do so.

Fernandestelecaster
Fernandestelecaster Recent Posts Threads Started
114 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Fernandestelecaster says

Actually the track “Teenage Frolic” had two sales, both with extended license, so that means 110 dollars. After that another normal sale. I was just lucky that my first two sales where with extended license.

244 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
EfeDemirMusic says

Actually the track “Teenage Frolic” had two sales, both with extended license, so that means 110 dollars. After that another normal sale. I was just lucky that my first two sales where with extended license.

I say wow :)

204 posts
+2 more
Ceku says

I say wow :)

+1 and a huge whistle of curiosity for you!

May you tell us the secret of your luckiness :)

by
by
by
by
by
by