582 posts Themes and Graphics
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
Bebel says

I was just looking around the marketplace and found a lot of very well done text layer styles. I was one of the early publishers of layer styles here on graphicriver and wow did we come a long way! There are such good layer styles on graphicriver these days it is really impressive!

I just wanted to point that out because it shows how the marketplace it contributing to the design community. 2 years ago you simply weren’t able to find such great styles on the net! The newly featured sweet cake layer styles are a good example!

Envato should point that out a bit more.

cheers and have a warm summer day :D

895 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
Koolgfx says

Totally agree with you. The market of the styles is increased. I also think that if 1-2 years ago there was styles such as those there are now, there would be many more sales. I dedicate myself to them alone on the market because I really like to create awesome effects for text or shapes.

In my opinion some styles should have a better price because now the level of styles is really high. :)

691 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
graphcoder says

Totally agree with you. The market of the styles is increased. I also think that if 1-2 years ago there was styles such as those there are now, there would be many more sales. I dedicate myself to them alone on the market because I really like to create awesome effects for text or shapes. In my opinion some styles should have a better price because now the level of styles is really high. :)

point agreed. you really are right. the prices of layer styles should be raised. i love creating layer styles but i dont upload too much of those. but if the prices are raised i surely would love to upload some more quality styles…

lets hope for the best…. ciao.

by
by
by
by
by
by