1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
autoluca says

Hello,

I had wordpress 3.5.2 and update to 3.6 and now sends me the following error message:

LayerSlider: old jQuery issue It looks like you are using an old version (1.10.2) of the jQuery library. LayerSlider requires at least version 1.7.0 or newer. If you are using the WordPress version of LayerSlider, you can try out the “jQuery Updater” plugin from the WP plugin depository. If you don’t know what to do, you can write us a private message from our CodeCanyon profile page.

Please Assist!

Kind Regards

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
davidsless says

Same problem here. Send an email to d.sless@communication.org.au

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
DrAma78 says

Same issue here, right after updating to WP 3.6, waiting for a a fix

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
codepressnl says

Same issue here. Please advise.

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
PegWeb says

Same issue here. Using blanco theme.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
kristinsf says

Hi everyone, I had the same issue and updating to LayerSlider v. 4.6.0 fixed the issue. You can manually download the .zip, or enter your purchase code in the LayerSlider main setting page in the dashboard, head over to your plugins page, refresh once or twice, and you’ll see the “update available” notification right below the LayerSlider plugin. Hope this helps!

4 posts
DrAma78 says

Hi everyone, I had the same issue and updating to LayerSlider v. 4.6.0 fixed the issue. You can manually download the .zip, or enter your purchase code in the LayerSlider main setting page in the dashboard, head over to your plugins page, refresh once or twice, and you’ll see the “update available” notification right below the LayerSlider plugin. Hope this helps!
Thanks that is a good news, the bad news at least for me, is that I didn’t made my site, an agency made for me. So I don’t have any purchase code or account, people from that agency are on holidays, where can I download the zip?
5319 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

Thanks that is a good news, the bad news at least for me, is that I didn’t made my site, an agency made for me. So I don’t have any purchase code or account, people from that agency are on holidays, where can I download the zip?

Right here

4 posts
DrAma78 says

Thanks CodingJack, but I can’t, the download list is empty. I guess that only verified purchaser can download it. That makes me disappointed, I’m an iOS developer and I understand concern about piracy but some kind of methods to discourage it sometimes catch also normal user. Now I need to wait the reopening of the agency, and my site will be without a part of the home page for a month… not so good.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
meydot says

I don’t want to load an older version of jQuery. The problem is that 1.10.2 is smaller than 1.7.2 (not really, but in JS), so you will get this error. Instead of loading an older jQuery go to /wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider/js and open layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js

Now search for 1.7.2 or the number in your exception, if it will be another one, and change it to 1.0.0

I had to change 2 occurrences in this file and now LayerSlider works again like a charm. I hope this will help you temporary.

by
by
by
by
by
by