1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
aualtopoll says

Hi

Heres what i did

-Get the purchase code from your code canyon account on the downloads page you can see an option once you press the download for the layerSlider file.

-And then go to your WP that has layerslider then go to the option where it take you to its setting then enter the code from a text file code canyon will give you.

-then save it now go to “plugins” option on the dashboard.

-On the top you will notice these options

All (58) | Active (38) | Inactive (20) | Recently Active (1) | Drop-ins (1) | Update (1)

-go to update section and look for the LayerSlider update

-then hit update the plugin will automatically update it.

-then hola your plugin is now up to date.

I tried using the “jquery updater but it doesn’t work for me.

Hope this will help you guys.

Thank you man!

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
bodybyeddie says

Getting this error. HOW DO I FIX IT?? LayerSlider: old jQuery issue It looks like you are using an old version (1.10.2) of the jQuery library. LayerSlider requires at least version 1.7.0 or newer. If you are using the WordPress version of LayerSlider, you can try out the “jQuery Updater” plugin from the WP plugin depository. If you don’t know what to do, you can write us a private message from our CodeCanyon profile page. We need a temporary WP admin account (or a temporary FTP account in some cases) to solve this issue.

1646 posts Building the Web.
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+7 more
ZoomIt says

Find the piece of code that checks for the jQuery version ( obviously flawed but easy mistake ) and comment / fix it.

1 post
Rosian says

Hi, am getting same issue and have read through all the replies, not being very technically minded please can someone offer comprehensive answer to resolving issue below?

LayerSlider: old jQuery issue It looks like you are using an old version (1.10.2) of the jQuery library. LayerSlider requires at least version 1.7.0 or newer. If you are using the WordPress version of LayerSlider, you can try out the “jQuery Updater” plugin from the WP plugin depository. If you don’t know what to do, you can write us a private message from our CodeCanyon profile page. We need a temporary WP admin account (or a temporary FTP account in some cases) to solve this issue.

8 posts
  • Located in Indonesia
yaski says

I don’t want to load an older version of jQuery. The problem is that 1.10.2 is smaller than 1.7.2 (not really, but in JS), so you will get this error. Instead of loading an older jQuery go to /wp-content/plugins/LayerSlider/js and open layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js

Now search for 1.7.2 or the number in your exception, if it will be another one, and change it to 1.0.0

I had to change 2 occurrences in this file and now LayerSlider works again like a charm. I hope this will help you temporary.

It WORKS !! thanks !

1 post
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Germany
voegie says

hey guys, the version check don’t works fine, ... using it in wordpress, the error occurs after every update of WP … instead of replacing the current jQuery version with the original one, i did:

got to plugins > LayerSlider WP > edit then go for “LayerSlider/js/layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery.js”

and change the only 2 occurrences of 1.0.7 into 1.0.0

thats it

1 post
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
seueunchoi says

Thank you ‘voegie & yaski,’

You guys is Rock!!!!! It works !!

1 post
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
hostpuppies says

yeah not find a 1.7.2 can anyone post a line number where its lcoated? Or could the plugin author fix this asap?

1 post
mfarmer99 says
1 post
hlivesartllc says

I bought a poster to use for gigs, how do i make changes, it just saved as a jpeg? HELP

by
by
by
by
by
by