63 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Italy
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Kronris says

Which of this two premium sliders do you prefer on your wordpress theme? And why?

:)

485 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Austria
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
iHelp says

Revolution

63 posts
  • Located in Italy
Kronris says

Revolution

Why do you think so? :)

493 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

wopeslider :D

2276 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Question: how will you allow your buyers to upgrade with new versions of the plugin for any of these ‘premium’ sliders – as a buyer cannot download when there is an update and this could cause their sliders to stop working in the future if something breaks due to a jQuery update or WP update etc.

Just curious as this is why I do not include any plugins from CC.

Jonathan

1484 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Question: how will you allow your buyers to upgrade with new versions of the plugin for any of these ‘premium’ sliders – as a buyer cannot download when there is an update and this could cause their sliders to stop working in the future if something breaks due to a jQuery update or WP update etc.

Jonathan

I don’t have any themes, but the usual procedure is to just update the theme package with the latest version of the plugin. Usually with that comes template update, bugfixes etc.

63 posts
  • Located in Italy
Kronris says

Jonathan
You think so? Mmmm… maybe you are right, but those plugins are pretty awesome and much famous, so if they are included in some theme, i think that theme will have more sales than without that plugin. So you provide themes with jquery based slider with a backend options panel for that? I’ve already know how to do that, but i think that, for example, “revolution” is better that “flex” slider, you dont think so? Maybe it’s a confusing topic but i hope you will understand :)
485 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Austria
+1 more
iHelp says

Revolution
Why do you think so? :)

Revolution

Sorry for the lack of details. I’m (also) the support staff for ThemeFusion (Avada) and they include both, I just happen to find the Revolution slider much more user friendly, easier to handle, less buggy and more compatible. It’s mighty. The developers seem to be reliable as well when it comes to taking care of bugs that are being reported.

@ jonathan: You would release a theme update as soon as the plugin gets updated.

Cheers!

169 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
ait says

I don’t think you can include plugin from Codecanyon in theme for sale anymore: http://notes.envato.com/news/marketplace-license-upgrade/

I’ve contacted Envato Support with this query today, hope I’ll get an answer soon.

493 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

Jonathan
I don’t have any themes, but the usual procedure is to just update the theme package with the latest version of the plugin. Usually with that comes template update, bugfixes etc.
absolute true!
by
by
by
by
by
by