63 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Italy
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Kronris says

Which of this two premium sliders do you prefer on your wordpress theme? And why?

:)

453 posts
  • Austria
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
iHelp says

Revolution

63 posts
  • Italy
Kronris says

Revolution

Why do you think so? :)

490 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
wopethemes says

wopeslider :D

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

Question: how will you allow your buyers to upgrade with new versions of the plugin for any of these ‘premium’ sliders – as a buyer cannot download when there is an update and this could cause their sliders to stop working in the future if something breaks due to a jQuery update or WP update etc.

Just curious as this is why I do not include any plugins from CC.

Jonathan

1465 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Croatia
OriginalEXE says

Question: how will you allow your buyers to upgrade with new versions of the plugin for any of these ‘premium’ sliders – as a buyer cannot download when there is an update and this could cause their sliders to stop working in the future if something breaks due to a jQuery update or WP update etc.

Jonathan

I don’t have any themes, but the usual procedure is to just update the theme package with the latest version of the plugin. Usually with that comes template update, bugfixes etc.

63 posts
  • Italy
Kronris says

Jonathan
You think so? Mmmm… maybe you are right, but those plugins are pretty awesome and much famous, so if they are included in some theme, i think that theme will have more sales than without that plugin. So you provide themes with jquery based slider with a backend options panel for that? I’ve already know how to do that, but i think that, for example, “revolution” is better that “flex” slider, you dont think so? Maybe it’s a confusing topic but i hope you will understand :)
453 posts
  • Austria
  • Exclusive Author
iHelp says

Revolution
Why do you think so? :)

Revolution

Sorry for the lack of details. I’m (also) the support staff for ThemeFusion (Avada) and they include both, I just happen to find the Revolution slider much more user friendly, easier to handle, less buggy and more compatible. It’s mighty. The developers seem to be reliable as well when it comes to taking care of bugs that are being reported.

@ jonathan: You would release a theme update as soon as the plugin gets updated.

Cheers!

150 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Exclusive Author
ait says

I don’t think you can include plugin from Codecanyon in theme for sale anymore: http://notes.envato.com/news/marketplace-license-upgrade/

I’ve contacted Envato Support with this query today, hope I’ll get an answer soon.

490 posts
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
wopethemes says

Jonathan
I don’t have any themes, but the usual procedure is to just update the theme package with the latest version of the plugin. Usually with that comes template update, bugfixes etc.
absolute true!
by
by
by
by
by
by