1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
EddyDM says

Has anyone encountered an issue with the Quickview feature in the Layover theme? When selecting Quickview the resulting popup is often too high up and the close icon is hidden. The problem is that the popup box cannot be moved so the box cannot be closed (need to refresh). There are also other issues. The description tab or “add to cart” buttons do not work. I have tried adjusting the css to lower the box. Although the box is lowered, the description tab or “add to cart” buttons still don’t work.

Any thoughts?

2 posts
brianmacd says

EddyDM, Did you ever hear back on this? I am having the same issue and Support is not responding to my question. There is missing AJAX code and a missing javascript file called jquery_pol.js

Currious to find what happened with your situation. Thanks in advance. Brian MacDonald

Has anyone encountered an issue with the Quickview feature in the Layover theme? When selecting Quickview the resulting popup is often too high up and the close icon is hidden. The problem is that the popup box cannot be moved so the box cannot be closed (need to refresh). There are also other issues. The description tab or “add to cart” buttons do not work. I have tried adjusting the css to lower the box. Although the box is lowered, the description tab or “add to cart” buttons still don’t work. Any thoughts?
4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

^ Hi brianmacd, I see that you’ve already contacted the author via item comments as well, which is great. He’ll definitely be able to point you in the right direction.

If you haven’t already, you can also try the theme’s dedicated support forum here. Good luck.

2 posts
brianmacd says

Dzinc, Thanks for the reply. The problem is this company may be out of business. They are not responding to my numerous emails and support ticket.

Do you have a direct email address for this company? I found this online but cannot get a response when I send him an email: GoThemeTeam Jason Liebe jason@gothemeteam.com +31.1234567890 Oenoke Ridge 544 New Canaan, CT 0648 Netherlands

If I do not hear back, how do I get a refund through Envato?

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi again Brian, you can try contacting the author via e-mail form on this page. Regarding refunds, please take a moment to read this article. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Austria
studiomitte says

We’re having the same issue. I explained some of it here: http://themeforest.net/item/layover-magento/discussion/168299?page=9&filter=All%20Discussion#comment_4146116

Jason says he is NOT the seller of the Theme, but he subcontracted for GoThemeTeam years ago and doesn’t know ehy they keep him listed as contact. I finally got hold of the ones in charge of Layover and was promised that they would “look into this today”. I will report back once there’s news. Here’s their website anyways: http://www.wordpress-company.nl/magento-template-ontwikkeling/

by
by
by
by
by
by