Le sigh. Looking for a responsive, minimalistic (read: white) full-width accordion or portfolio WP theme - PITCH ME! :D

10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
leviathan666 says

Looking for something like this:

http://i.imgur.com/lhlxF.png

Isn’t it simple?! lol.

The images should be around that ratio, but it’s preferable if I can choose custom dimensions.

I’ve browsed around on TF and I am not quite finding what I am looking for. I do NOT want full screen themes, I want full width and which adapts depending on the resolution and the device used to access the site.

Convince me and I am buying!

Cheers!

894 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+5 more
infuse01 says

Hi,

since a Wordpress Theme in this style probably won’t get approved it would be better to hire a freelancer for that.

If you send me an email through my profile page (just click on my avatar, use the contact form on the right side), with some more details like prefered color, etc. I can send you my offer.

Best Regards

10 posts
leviathan666 says

Won’t get approved? Not sure I get what you mean.

By the way, not looking for custom work done, I could do it myself, just a little overloaded at this time. Really just looking for a theme on TF that can do something close to what I am asking.

Thanks though!

894 posts
+5 more
infuse01 says

On envato marketplaces (themeforest, activeden, videohive,...) we have a review process where reviewers (staff from envato) review the submitted items from the authors. They review it against visually and technically quality measurements, which means that not every product gets approved. If the theme submitted by an author does not meet this criterias the product won’t be available for sale here.

This means: If a author takes up this idea and converts it into a fully working template/theme he/she might risk that the final product won’t get approved due this simplicity. That’s why I suggested to hire a freelancer. I’m sure there are somebodies out there who would do it for about 200$ (altough my price would be a little higher ;))

3447 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Moderator says

On envato marketplaces (themeforest, activeden, videohive,...) we have a review process where reviewers (staff from envato) review the submitted items from the authors. They review it against visually and technically quality measurements, which means that not every product gets approved. If the theme submitted by an author does not meet this criterias the product won’t be available for sale here.

This means: If a author takes up this idea and converts it into a fully working template/theme he/she might risk that the final product won’t get approved due this simplicity. That’s why I suggested to hire a freelancer. I’m sure there are somebodies out there who would do it for about 200$ (altough my price would be a little higher ;))

Pretty sure the image leviathan shared was just a mockup of the basic layout he’s looking for, not a full design the theme should emulate…

894 posts
+5 more
infuse01 says

oh ok…thats bad. I was already creating a theme exactly as on the image :D

10 posts
leviathan666 says

LOL !

No no this is indeed just a photoshop mockup of the location of the items. Took me 2 minutes :P

I just am looking for help from the TF community to point me to a theme that already exists on TF which can do what I asked.

Thanks!

1876 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Not exactly what you have described, but could be a good start :) Hope this helps.

http://themeforest.net/item/core-minimalist-photography-portfolio/240185
10 posts
leviathan666 says

Hey fresh,

Yes I saw that one and I was really interested! Oh well, seems like that’s probably the best one out there.

Thanks!

3567 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says
by
by
by
by