2 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
mariojohnston says

It would be great if someone could design an attractive Wordpress theme that is designed to capture leads (customisable form or email subscription based) for different industries. Commonly leads are captured for insurance, gyms, offline services, financial advice, loans etc so the form and page would need to adaptable easily. It would also be great it was possible to allow multiple landing page variations to be created for split testing.

There are plenty of great examples here http://themeforest.net/category/marketing/landing-pages but they are not for wordpress.

13 posts
  • Australia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Madsky says
1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
scritty says

I know people want to sell their design services (for hundreds of bucks) but I just need a theme I can download and install. Today. It doesn’t need to be perfect, but the lead gen themes I’ve seen for wordpress are really unprofessional. Ok for selling spammy ebooks or downloadable junk products, but no where near good enough for professional businesses. Most restrict you to the banners you can use “Buy Now” or whatver is a fixed message, and not he one I want to use.

I can’t be bothered to go messing around with HTML and altering peoples code. I’ve done that in the past only for wordpresses next update to crash the theme add the developer to tell me “it wasn’t really designed to be used like that anyway”. Just want something I can press “install” add and format my content – and job done. 20 minutes.

Happy to pay the $100 but not to wait for some coder to spend days doing it. Not look for perfection – just a professional look and basic cutomization options. I have about 312 of these to put up – I will buy them all individually as they are all for individual clients and invoiced separately (they want to own the whole website, theme license and all in most cases)

Given that Wordpress is such a venerable platform, and lead gen is such an obvious subject I’m amazed at just how bad the choices are out there. Ok for selling trash stuf like “game guides” , “QUICK loans” and other spammy niches – but for lawyers, doctors, etc, they are all pretty awful

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
shahbugtreat says

It would be great if someone could design an attractive Wordpress theme that is designed to capture leads (customisable form or email subscription based) for different industries. Commonly leads are captured for insurance, gyms, offline services, financial advice, loans etc so the form and page would need to adaptable easily. It would also be great it was possible to allow multiple landing page variations to be created for split testing. There are plenty of great examples here http://themeforest.net/category/marketing/landing-pages but they are not for wordpress.

Please contact our design team support@bugtreat.com

1 post
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
urpalumbo says

It would be great if someone could design an attractive Wordpress theme that is designed to capture leads (customisable form or email subscription based) for different industries. Commonly leads are captured for insurance, gyms, offline services, financial advice, loans etc so the form and page would need to adaptable easily. It would also be great it was possible to allow multiple landing page variations to be created for split testing. There are plenty of great examples here http://themeforest.net/category/marketing/landing-pages but they are not for wordpress.
Please contact our design team support@bugtreat.com

im interested in the same thing. jeff at social managers dot com

by
by
by
by
by
by