Some of you might remember LeafPing. It was free for quite some time and then I moved to a subscription model and lost most of my users.
The ones that stuck with it and were paying the $3.00/month were very happy with the service, which is good. Today I’m announcing that LeafPing is back and it’s totally FREE.http://leafping.com
There’s a brand new (responsive) dashboard with some great at-a-glance statistics. However the big selling point is that once you enter your phone number (US only, sorry) or Boxcar email (anywhere!), Leafping will send you notifications for sales, referrals and comments. Each one is optional and if you choose to receive comments, you can click a link right in the message to see the comment.
I’m always trying to improve it, so if anyone has some ideas to make it better (while keeping it simple), let me know!
Thanks for share.
Just checked and honestly expected little more info, options etc. but nothing expect nice chart. I think the real power of this is for SMS & email notifications only, and unfortunately.
You should see the following:
- Your balance, with a calculated monthly estimate next to it.
- A big chart of recent events (sales, referrals and comments)
- All of your products, with some info and a calculated estimated monthly sales for each
- Two columns below that, one with recent sales/referrals, the other with recent comments. You can click on a comment to see it.
Always trying to improve it though, let me know if you have some ideas!
If you don’t see some of these things, you probably just need to wait for the next cron run (which is every 30 minutes). Refresh the dashboard in about 5 minutes to see your updates.
Wow, looks great, the theme is awesome!
Glad you could resolve the usage issues to offer it for free again
Tried to register, but entered wrong email.. I know, I should have paid attention. I cannot register again (username already registered). Any way to reset that?
It’s really amazing Great job!
First Ticksy, now this, simply amazing!
Looks great Justin!
Are you planing to release an update to the Ticksy system too? There are some problems that need to be fixed
Hey, i signed up to Leafping and like it alot, especially the design of the page.
The features you´ve implemented look great and work perfectly. Here´s some ideas for the future:
- Week Sales & Earnings Average (last month, last 3 months, all time)
- Month Sales & Earnings Average (3 month, 1 year, all time)
- Weekday Sales & Earnings Average
- Discrepancy between actual week/month and last week/month (e.g ”- 48,33$” written in red, or ”+ 19,67$” in green
- “Highscores”: best month, best week, best day (earnings / sales), item with most sales, day with most pageviews
- Daily Pageviews of Individual Items
- Chart for Daily Pageviews in general (like the chart you already got)
- Dollars needed for next Commission Rate
- Dollars needed for next badge
- Bar Chart for All Time Sales relating to Daytime (1am to 12 pm)
- Conversion Rate of mostly used currencys (external page info, dont know if you can code this)
I know it´s a lot of stuff but it´s just some ideas i had Another thing i noticed is that the estimate of the actual month doesnt seem to be quite realistic :/
Thanks for offering this great site (for free)