1633 posts fueledweb.com
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
RimmonTrieu says

Now there are only 6 top author compared with 20 in the old design:

http://activeden.net/page/top_sellers

I believe it’s one of the factor that effect exposure :( now I may loose many visitors and have to fight for the top 6 rank ?

8226 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Envato team says

that could easily be doubled to 12 and still have plenty of space at the bottom…

2671 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Chuckanucka says
Now there are only 6 top author compared with 20 in the old design:

http://activeden.net/page/top_sellers

I believe it’s one of the factor that effect exposure :( now I may loose many visitors and have to fight for the top 6 rank ?

that’s rubbish! hopefully its a bug, 6 is a odd number to pick. Why did they remove/change so many things like this :-(

2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
LucidStudios says

I hope this is a bug otherwise we will have a strike/sit-in ;)

755 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
skyplugins says

I feel really disappointed about this change.

586 posts It's just life. Just live it.
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition
+8 more
Themes-Dojo says

-1 :(

535 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
dimumurray says
I hope this is a bug otherwise we will have a strike/sit-in ;)

I’ll get the placards ready. :)

1550 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dSKY says

yes old one was better , although I was never there :(

1999 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
bitfade says

why this at all ?

3072 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

What about top 164 of the month? ... I want a chance to be there, damn it!

/>

..anyway.. i think that is a something they missed. it will probably be fixed.

by
by
by
by
by
by