Paypal can’t recognise ‘strange’ adresses so I can’t pay through them.
that’ll teach me to try and save some time by buying code…. an hour lost
Don’t tell me to sign up elsewhere or whatever, cos maybe that will change nothing…
- United Kingdom
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Exclusive Author
Envato / PayPal already do allow payment by Credit Card. So that’s certainly not the issue.
So even though PayPal allows payment by Credit Card directly (without having / creating an actual PayPal account), you’re still unable to purchase this way?
Have you tried the alternate payment deposit payment processor Skrill / Moneybookers? Does that fail too?
If both fail, you may wish to check with your bank to see if it’s not being declined for whatever reason or use a different card.