6 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Slovenia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
iSimon80 says

Hello i try to reach the author to help me with the script to be working but i didnt get any respond at all. So to explaine where is the problem when i want to insert the part of the sxript tpo run the tabs scroling i get blank page and page not want to load any more can anyone thell me the solution aboutthat i dont have much expiriance, thank you apprisiate for help. Also im using dfor design files tpl.

part of the code ;

Thank you.

<script type=”text/javascript”>

$(function(){
        //$(".example1").LeTabs(); -- initialized automatically by plugin
        //  The only easing implementations in the jQuery library are the default, called swing, and one that progresses at a constant pace, called linear.
        $(".example1, .example0, .example").LeTabs({
//tabSelector : "a:not(.enabled)" 
    });
});
$(".example2").LeTabs({
    //autoOrder : false,
    initialTab : 1,
    //tabSelector : "a.enabled" 
    //onEvent : null
});
$(".example3").LeTabs();
</script>
<style>
    body{padding:30px;font-family:Arial;}
</style>
341 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Netherlands
+4 more
RikdeVos says

Make sure you’ve loaded the jQuery library and check if the browser you’re using is supported. If you’re using Internet Explorer it would be a good idea to switch to Chrome ;) Another thing you can do is bring up the console (usually F12 ), then reload the page and see if any errors pop up.

Remember that authors are not obligated to provide support, most do but some don’t. It can also take quite a long time for support to be answered, especially in the holiday season.

6 posts
  • Located in Slovenia
iSimon80 says

Hy RikdeVos than kyou for respond im using firefox and Crome mac / win to checking always that all thing work ok. I got all properly inserted like that like other things witch work normally

<script type=”text/javascript” src=”<{$design}< LeTabs/le-tabs.js”></script> <link rel=”stylesheet” href=”<{$design} LeTabs/le-tabs.css” type=”text/css” media=”screen” />

so when i inserted the code witch i postedin the first post this code “bold” below :

<script type=”text/javascript”>

$(function(){
        //$(".example1").LeTabs(); -- initialized automatically by plugin
        //  The only easing implementations in the jQuery library are the default, called swing, and one that progresses at a constant pace, called linear.
        $(".example1, .example0, .example").LeTabs({
//tabSelector : "a:not(.enabled)" 
    });
});
$(".example2").LeTabs({
    //autoOrder : false,
    initialTab : 1,
    //tabSelector : "a.enabled" 
    //onEvent : null
});
$(".example3").LeTabs();
</script>
<style>
    body{padding:30px;font-family:Arial;}
</style>

dissapired the color and become black instead red and gree.. this code is inside the head..

Maybe you can check and see here but now is not inserted the js code if i inserted page not load ;

http://mojsms.net/stran.php?do=impressum&session= if you maybe or some one discover a problem and help me with this will be apprisiate to get work this. Support author not respond a hope it will soon. Thank you.
6 posts
  • Located in Slovenia
iSimon80 says

Any one can help me with this ? Author still not responding :S

by
by
by
by
by