1113 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+3 more
WonderArt says

@BaGeRa, @DivineDEVDoll and @Kronen…. Done :)

please follow others…

741 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+7 more
josweb says

Here is mine:

Behance Creattica Deviantart Facebook Forrst Google+ LinkedIn Twitter

and… Pinterest – http://pinterest.com/josweb/

45 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Switzerland
+4 more
TanguyAlbrici says

Here are mine…

I’m still a prospect on dribbble but I’m quite active on dA, Be and Pinterest ;)

180 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Lung says

Okay, I’ve counted in Wonderart and Alexlasek for my recommended Authors :). Still got place for 4 more Authors :).

Followed:
  • divinedevdoll
  • Josweb
  • tangz989

Okay guys, how about a little »Test Run« with the #eapea Hastag on twitter in the upcoming week? I would tweet some of my items with the #eapea tag AND would also retweet items which are marked with this hashtag :).

45 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
janustudio says

Mine :)

YouTube Deviantart

Lol we are already added there and everywhere haha :D

1113 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+3 more
WonderArt says

Okay, I’ve counted in Wonderart and Alexlasek for my recommended Authors :). Still got place for 4 more Authors :). Followed:
  • divinedevdoll
  • Josweb
  • tangz989
Okay guys, how about a little »Test Run« with the #eapea Hastag on twitter in the upcoming week? I would tweet some of my items with the #eapea tag AND would also retweet items which are marked with this hashtag :).

I’ve visited “ifttt.com” but didn’t understand clearly… I understand the concept but little confused about the applications. I’ve added twitter in network. But can’t do anything .. needed to be little clear more.. and I think this site is not completed fully..

what is the process of this hashtag?

45 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
janustudio says

Great idea to Increase Connectivity and Be More Creative!!! Here I am!!!!!!!! :

180 posts
+2 more
Lung says

I’ve visited “ifttt.com” but didn’t understand clearly… I understand the concept but little confused about the applications. I’ve added twitter in network. But can’t do anything .. needed to be little clear more.. and I think this site is not completed fully..

what is the process of this hashtag?

Maybe I should write a short tutorial for ifttt but yeah, it’s not so self explaining as it could be but it’s a powerful tool for everyone who is using social media and want to automate things a bit to be more effective.

So iftt is simply an »if than that« Tool for a bunch of Networks like Facebook, Facebook Pages, Twitter, RSS and so on. You can automatically Tweet an Google Reader RSS that you’ve just starred and than automatically share it in all of the other networks as well – just by setting up the »recip« one time and then STAR the item. There are also some predefined recipes which you can choose from.

I’ve set up, that all of my profile updates on FB are transmitted to Twitter and Twitterupdates are posted on my private FB Profile. If I star an Item in my RSS Reader, ifft will automatically post the title and the link on my twitter account and on my Facebook Page (not my facebook profile). And each Friday at 7:00 PM it will send a message like: »Have a nice Weekend every body«.

So I am not in as many social Media sites as i could be (but that will change since I’ve found iftt) and you could post ONE Twitterupdate to all of your Social Media sites just by posting it. Or if some one retweets you stuff, you could send him a »Thank You Message« automatically. AND SO ON . It’s nearly impossible to explain all of the ways you could use iftt. It depends on how many Social Media Sites you are in and how do you want to use them :).

Hope this could help you a bit and my english wasn’t to bad, so that you didn’t understand a single sentence ^^

Regards, Lung :)

180 posts
+2 more
Lung says

Damn I’ve forgot the hashtag :D.

Okay the idea behind this hastag is simple. Sure we could just open a List were all of the envato authors are in BUT , all the most of us are not only tweeting their items but news, private stuff and other, most design related, publications. The hastag could help us to see only the tweets we could retweet to promote each other and would filter the whole »spam« out.

For example: You open your twitter Client, open you #eapea Search list and there are just the tweets which are relevant to retweet and rise up our sales.

If we wouldn’t use this hastag, the tweets wouldn’t mostly be seen cause our »Envato« Twitterlist is full of: »Read this Article«, »What a gorgeous picture« or any other stuff that is irrelevant for promotional purposes :)

360 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
tmthymllr says

Here’s me:

by
by
by
by