- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Item was Featured
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
envato should perhaps prepare a “troubleshooter” plugin for wordpress, which diagnoses/looks for some common problems (such as conflicting versions of jQs). that way, buyers would know where to look before contacting the authors.
developers need to stop adding jquery through script tags, in their themes or plugins. its getting really annoying.
everyone should be using enqueue_script rather than echo “ ; to the head.