1397 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

The last thread got closed for seeming a bit advertisement-y, but I really liked the idea of hearing from a lot of you on a personal level, that is, not a business level, hopefully this will make this thread more appropriate to the forum guidelines :)

Let me start:

I’m Tom, 26, and live in York, UK. I studied Media Production at University and then went on to work as a Photographer, Clothes Label Merchandiser, Sign Maker and finally selling my themes here :)

I live with my girlfriend Lauren who’s doing a PhD in Neuroscience and we live in a house we recently bought thanks to Envato really!

Umm, I’m 6’5”, go surfing a lot (in the North Sea, cold) and try to hit the gym 3 times a week, after that I’m usually playing Borderlands 2 :)

Anyway, the last thread got closed for self-advertisement, remember this thread is just for getting to know each other in terms of personal lives, leave the items and business’ out of this :)

Tom

558 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
kriskorn says

I’m Kris, almost 23, and live in Pärnu, Estonia. Basically started freelancing when I went to high school and have done it ever since. I have so many different interests, which has lead me to not going to university, because a) I can’t decide what to study and b) I really don’t have the opportunity also.

I have taught myself piano, 3D modelling, web design & coding and I have also played football for the last 15 years.

I still live with my parents (hence the opportunity), but this should change, as I have been here for far too long and not really committing myself to Themeforest.

Kris

1329 posts The Last Man Standing
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
ImanGM says

Let’s add a new rule:

Everyone who is going to introduce himself/herself, must submit a read photo too :) How does it sounds? Tom? :D

Cheers,
Iman

625 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
theAlThemist says

Name: Dimitar Koev

Living 100 meters from the beach in Varna, Bulgaria. Still living in a rented house and saving for my dream house. Can’t really imagine to buy a property which is not my dream house just to have something mine. I’ll probably buy a plot and build a house the way I imagine it should be built.

Studied CST (Computer Systems and Technologies) in Technical University – Sofia, Bulgaria

Started working when I was 16 y.o. as a bartender first and than slowly climbed the ladder – junior graphic designer in adv. agencies, designer in web agency, head of adv. department of a UK real estate company operating in Bulgaria, than head of marketing department for Bulgarian real estate company and finally finished as Marketing Director of Raiffeisen Bank Bulgaria.

Realized it’s not what I want to do with my life and left this job June 2010. Started a small (one-man-orchestra) wed design studio called MetaGraphics. 6 months later found envato and 3 months later closed the studio realizing the potential of not working for clients with requirements, not-always-smart expectations etc.

Living with the love of my life Galina and our 10 months old Golden Retriever – Hera. They are the queen and the princess of my small kingdom.

The Queen and the Princess:

My place (view from the living room:

My hobby: Old sports cars. Have a small collection. Some of the cars purchased and restored thanks to envato.

47 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+1 more
SubatomicThemes says

I’m Dan, 35, hailing from Teesside, North East UK (it’s very wet at the moment!). Spent most of my career working for supermarket chains in distribution centers. Thought I’d give this Themeforest thing a crack and so far I’m enjoying it (well, thats when my themes aren’t being rejected ;)).

I like jogging and hope to enter the Great North Run next year for charity. Don’t think I’ll reach a decent fitness threshold this year!

95 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+3 more
Pletikos says

I’m Nik, living in a small coast town of Portorose in Slovenia. I’m 24 at the moment finishing my masters degree in Financial mathematics in Lubiana (the capital).

I’ve been designing for about 9 years now, all self-taught.

Besides, I’m also a professional sailor, sailing in Laser Standard class. Training twice a day (bike, gym, sailing,...). I almost qualified for the London olympics and I’m planning to qualify for the Rio Olympics in 2016.

So I arrange my time between sailing, design, finance and my girlfriend. Not much of a free time.

Feel free to contact me if you want to chat and know a bit more about me. :)

170 posts
  • Located in United States
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
webfector says

Name: Dimitar Koev

Happy late birthday! ;)

4351 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Moderator says

Guys, don’t get anyone wrong! The forum is a place for the masses! But some things are stating the obvious.

i.e. I’m John Doe, and I’m a web designer ( well, you don’t say, this is ThemeForest, not a car park ) and I like to build items on this page, and if you need my services contact me here. Thanks for meeting me, now buy my files.

It’s a little bit too obvious, isn’t it?

Threads like this, although, are nice, and give us a moral boost to show off our skills, are unfair toward our fellow authors who don’t see / post this tread! Love the fact that everyone wants to meet everyone, but as far as business goes, let’s keep it fair for everyone and just get acquainted on a non business level ! :)

Again, I’m Enabled, a forum moderator and people call me a bastard! :D

Later Edit Cheers Tom for starting it again, on a personal level.

280 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
Magicpixelss says

Again, I’m Enabled, a forum moderator and people call me a bastard! :D

Don’t be so hard on yourself, you are a cool guy! :)

1397 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

Everyone who is going to introduce himself/herself, must submit a read photo too :)

At Iman’s request, here’s a photo of me:

by
by
by
by
by
by