1677 posts Multimedia Artistry
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

Open mail :)

7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

found this on reddit frontpage, looks like is popular. :) designer life practically

492 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Bosnia and Herzegovina
+3 more
Lifer says

found this on reddit frontpage, looks like is popular. :) designer life practically

><’!!!

5461 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

@Doru, roflamo that is Soooooo True lol

2003 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Open mail :)

wow, now I know I have five more letter openers than I thought – well not in the office but outside :D
2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Oh man… add another set of coordinates to that and a bit of blissful music turning into aggressive heavymetal and you have the 3D artist’s life in a nutshell :D

200 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
bovver says

200 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
bovver says

Looking for ukulele with good sound

200 posts
+3 more
bovver says

379 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+3 more
tuguirazvan says

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

EDIT: Sorry, I haven’t seen before posting this image is already there. But anyway it’s funny and true.

by
by
by
by
by
by