3691 posts Community Moderator
    Helps us moderate the forums Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Located in Netherlands Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

Welcome, Miki! A friend of Dani is a friend of the Envato community :)

118 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 50+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ZenThemes says
colormix said
@ TNL , Carlos I hope the wait will be worth it :)

@ Jued, SplitV, Diego, Joel, Drew, navigator, Matt Thanks guys! :)

@ Paul understood :) Multumesc!

@ Ivor, Landon and OrganicBeeMedia I know from Dani how addictive Envato can be, and I also now from Dani that the community has helped her a lot.

Thanks everyone for your kind words! :)

Acum vad si eu ca stii romana :D Bun venit!

It seems that here are quite a few romanians :D

1159 posts
    Located in Brazil Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured in a magazine Won a Most Wanted contest
+8 more
RafaelOliveira says

Welcome :)

152 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
partnuz says
13 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
colormix says
Joost said
Welcome, Miki! A friend of Dani is a friend of the Envato community :)

Thanks Joost, I’m glad to hear that ! :)

13 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
colormix says
RafaelOliveira said
Welcome :)

13 posts
colormix says
partnuz said
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr3f3LmFqws

Thanks, I enjoyed watching the video :)

2057 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Landonw says
OrganicBeeMedia said
LandonWilson said
Ivor said
Hey Miki,
Welcome to the greatest web community in the interwebs. Be warned though, Envato is very addictive. :delicious:
+1 – look at our posts. He’s been here for 3 years and has 3330 posts. I’ve been registered for merely a year and have 1150 or something like that. I gained a rather nice designing skill since joining, though!

he’s got more than 3330 post he has the Envato logo tattooed on his arm :-D

PS Welcome Miki

Please tell me you’re joking – nobody is that crazy. When he’s 90 he’ll have to explain why he has a leaf on his arm.

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
LandonWilson said
OrganicBeeMedia said
LandonWilson said
Ivor said
Hey Miki,
Welcome to the greatest web community in the interwebs. Be warned though, Envato is very addictive. :delicious:
+1 – look at our posts. He’s been here for 3 years and has 3330 posts. I’ve been registered for merely a year and have 1150 or something like that. I gained a rather nice designing skill since joining, though!

he’s got more than 3330 post he has the Envato logo tattooed on his arm :-D

PS Welcome Miki
Please tell me you’re joking – nobody is that crazy. When he’s 90 he’ll have to explain why he has a leaf on his arm.

hey explaining what a leaf is, isn’t that bad.. Ive got three tattoos and will have full sleeves… but yeah theres a photo floating around somewhere :-)

844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says

Hello Miki …. Welcome to this awesome community. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by