no-thumbnail
Despairfactor106 Recent Posts Threads Started
3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Despairfactor106 says

I purchased the Levitation Theme last week, installed all and now I tried out the contact form that is included and it does not send me the email alerts that it should, even though it is all set up. Can anyone help out?

230 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in United States
Meshach says

Contact the author of the theme.

no-thumbnail
3 posts
Despairfactor106 says

Hey says he does not respond to emails, only sometimes on this forum when something is posted.

This is the theme: http://themeforest.net/item/levitation-wordpress-business-portfolio-4-in-1/60299?clickthrough_id=4633438&ref=mancuso5&redirect_back=true

This is the author: http://themeforest.net/user/Kriesi

Has anyone else who bought this had the same problem at all?

951 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Daan says
Hey says he does not respond to emails, only sometimes on this forum when something is posted.

I can not believe that. Kriesi is one of TF’s top authors, and partially known because of his great support! I think he meant it can take a while, not “not at all”.

537 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
Hein says

Kriesi is only replying to support inside comments, and i’m sure when you’ve got patience he will provide you a solution.

Did you read all the comments of that file?, maybe the answer is in there. Or did you follow the installation guide properly?, maybe you did miss something.

Check all these thing before asking for help and when you do want help then you’ve got to have patience because Kriesi has a full time job besides his themeforest work.

3256 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
ParkerAndKent says

And, as a first thing, I would check if your server supports php.

parker

no-thumbnail
3 posts
Despairfactor106 says

Yes I followed the directions correctly, even installed the CformsII just in case that was the problem. Yet that didn’t help either…

2 posts
regan says

As I see it, you have 3 options: 1. contact the author and wait …. 2. search for a contact form for wordpress like Contact Form 7 3.use a 3rd party form processing service like 123 Contact Form.

629 posts
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
+9 more
Kriesi says
I purchased the Levitation Theme last week, installed all and now I tried out the contact form that is included and it does not send me the email alerts that it should, even though it is all set up. Can anyone help out?

Hello,

please make sure that the sendmail protocol is enabled on your server so that php can use it to send its mails.This is the most common reason why the contact form doesnt work. If you dont know how to check this I would recommend to ask your server admin or hosting provider to echek it for you and enable it if its not configured the right way.

If you need further support please drop me a message at the theme comments page, I ll check those comments every day so you most likely will recieve an answer within 24 hours ;)

Best regards Kriesi

by
by
by
by
by
by