I am using the themeforest theme “live” in wordpress. I have installed “live” successfully but when I change my theme in wordpress to “live” i get the message – “Sorry, but this plugin requires libcurl to be activated on your server” I have enabled “php_curl” in the wamp icon’s php settings, and removed the semi colon in the php extensions in the php and apache folders (though after doing this I received anpother error message upon restarting wamp-so i reinserted the semi colon) I am working offlineusing wamp on WindowsXP 64bit Thankyou to anyone who can help
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi harleeava, this is a general open forum, for Live! you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.
Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.