308 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
BrianCoyDesign says

I didn’t see anything in the wiki on how long it takes for a license to be added to your items once you add in the extended license.

I added it a little over 30 minutes ago and don’t see it on my item(s) yet.

[Link removed by Mod]

Maybe just my view doesn’t show it.

595 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
designcise says

hey fandom .. apart from “Eyeball Buds Vector Characters” .. i see the extended license on all your items :) hope it helps ..

edit: i don’t think the author of the file can see the extended license details :\ i can’t see mine either .. though i converted to extended license ages ago!

115 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Argentina
+4 more
Royks says

For the next time, try not to publish links of your item. Moderators might consider this as not-wanted publicity. Have great sales. :)

1236 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+9 more
HarveyDesign says

As daniyal said, You can’t see your own license details as you can’t buy your own items ;) Rest assured though everyone else can see your licenses. :)

308 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+3 more
BrianCoyDesign says

Thank you for the update and for the link information. I had a request for the extended license on one of my items and wanted to make sure.

I wonder why as an author we can’t see them. I’d like to know what my items are selling for under the difference licenses and I didn’t see any information on the multiplier.

Thanks again.

1236 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+9 more
HarveyDesign says

Extended license is 15 x the normal prepaid price (except on design templates where it is 50 x the price and 5 x on textures)

You can read more details about each license and see what the other categories extended license rate is on the wiki article GraphicRiver: Regular and Extended License Usage Examples :)

595 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
designcise says
I wonder why as an author we can’t see them.

Actually it would be nice if authors could see the extended license information on their items; 1) to make sure they have been successfully added/removed the extended license 2) to see the item price ..

2224 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says
Thank you for the update and for the link information. I had a request for the extended license on one of my items and wanted to make sure.

I wonder why as an author we can’t see them. I’d like to know what my items are selling for under the difference licenses and I didn’t see any information on the multiplier.

Thanks again.

Take note that you usually enable extended licenses for all your items, not just one. If you’ve talked to support to specifically extend only one item’s license, than I assume that should work.

Regards.

by
by
by
by
by
by