3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Its up to you but if you upload it without permission then the author has the right to complain and have your file removed. Its not about a statement or a license all you need is an email from the auhtor saying they are ok for the plugin to be used

17 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
amishbhagwagar says

Its up to you but if you upload it without permission then the author has the right to complain and have your file removed. Its not about a statement or a license all you need is an email from the auhtor saying they are ok for the plugin to be used

Thanks Charlie. :):)

one quick question. so i only need to submit my WordPress theme and i can display these statement to reviewer so they get noticed that i do have write to use this plugin with my theme.

Thanks, Amish

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

You do not provide ANYTHING to the reviewer – you can just submit the file. the problem only arises if the auhtor of the plugin sees it and has not given his permission and decides to complain

17 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
amishbhagwagar says

You do not provide ANYTHING to the reviewer – you can just submit the file. the problem only arises if the auhtor of the plugin sees it and has not given his permission and decides to complain

Thanks charlie :):) So i don’t need to place Licensing folder in my theme mail download file. ?

3799 posts
+1 more
charlie4282 says

No

by
by
by
by
by
by