If I buy a icon set on graphicriver as normal license then I can use it for themes and all other things? Is that right?
You need the Extended Licence ( t-shirt or other apparel for sale, poster for sale, website template for sale (including on ThemeForest or ActiveDen)
Edit: if the icons are for personal use, you can buy the normal license.
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- United Kingdom
- Exclusive Author
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Referred between 200 and 499 users