1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
sergffm says

Hello, I am designing and coding Websites for other People. I am interesting in some JavaScript plugins, like a few sliders. I have tried already to understand the license Information, but my english is too bad to understand it.

My General question is:

There are always two Options if I buy a plugin. A Standard license and a Extended. Can I use a Standard license for a Client of me and intergrate it to his Website ? Can I use the Extended license to integrade it to many Websites I want for my customers ?

15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
b3hnam says

if you using app/plugin/code for your bussiness and/or your commercial project you should buy an extended license.and if you only use app/plugin/code in your project (not commercial for self using ) you can use standard license.

standard licenses : use in yourself project extended license : can use/integration in commercial project also in demo version you can buy and use app/code/.. from envato *but can’t include it in your project. Hope to understanding.