3 posts
lightweight123 says

Hello,

I’m not 100% sure about the right license, so I’ll ask here.

There is a nice theme I would like to use for my eCommerce website. The theme will not be sold or anything. I sell a few products that have nothing to do with design or templates or whatever. I want to sell my few products where my customers can shop online. I just want to implement a theme from here and not sell it.

Can I do this with the regular license?

3 posts
lightweight123 says

Okay the more I read about license issues the more confusing it gets.

To explain my situation a bit more: The website is a place where people can buy PDF documents online. Like an online shop with digital documents.

The regular license says it is okay because people don’t have to pay to get access to the website. But to be more precise, you have to login (just like every online store has a login feature) when a PDF is bought to get the download link for it. Is it still okay with the regular license?

And how about the following: You can change the language of my store, but everything is still running on one domain (just a new subfolder or maybe subdomain, but no new/other domain). Is that also okay with the regular license?

It would be nice if anybody could help me. I hope the regular license is okay for my needs, because extended is way too much money for my small store.

by
by
by
by
by
by