My company is evaluating the possibility to buy avada theme for some projects but we’ve some doubts about licenses. I bought one regular license for my personal use months ago but I think that my company has to buy their own.
We’re a University and the projects are non-profit products to be developed and used in the same domain, may be in any subdomains, 2 or 3 wordpress instances with avada theme.
Which kind of license we should buy?
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
One regular license for each different WordPress installation / subdomain. Even if they are on the same domain name, but each using a different subdomain, each installation would be considered a different project, thus with its own licensing needs.