Hi I need little help with licensing. Sorry english is not my main language.
1) If I am freelance web developer and buy wordpress template with regular license I can:
- a) sell it for one client for fee to create a website for them. (true/false?)
- b) sell it for one client for a fee to create ecommerce site (e-shop) for them. I get paid to create e-shop for them. (true/false?)
- c) but I can’t sell it as a part of the accounting software that I develop for my client who will sell as a product for other users? (true/false?) For that I need extended license?
2) If I buy images or illustrations. I can use them and sell them for my client:
- a) I create one xmas card for my client where I use the image. I get paid to create xmas cart. The client will send the xmas card to their clients for no fee. (true/false?)
- b) I can create youtube video with the illustrations that my client will show on presentations. (true/false?)
- c) I can’t create xmas cards to another company that will resell my xmas card to one client? (true/false?)
- d) I can’t create 1 xmas card that I want to sell to 2 clients.
Is this correct?
I read it but I want to be sure that I understood correctly. So just to be sure, did I understand correctly?
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.