Can the regular license for an audio track be used for level(s) and other screens and clips in a free version of a mobile game on the android market?
I would think that is an “extended” license. At least if I was the buyer, I would buy it that way. The mobile game, whether free or not, is a distribution. Please, anyone, correct me if this is not the case. Cheers!
A track of mine has been used in an android free application, and they bought a regular license…anyway I agree that it would be more correct to buy an extended license.
- Beta Tester
- Envato Staff
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations